Wednesday 22 June 2016

Gaki who?

Wikipedia tells me this vessel is composed out of 65% percent of Oxygen,
18% of carbon,
10% of hydrogen,
3% of nitrogen,
The rest is calcium, phosphurus, sulfur, potassium, sodium, chlorine and magnesuem,
but, it doesn't feel so,
It doesn't appear so,
It doesnt seem fit,
So is it?
When I carry this chunk of meat and make my steps to meet my reflection on the mirror in hopes of seeing the truth clearer,
I see a pair of eyes, ears, nose, hair, teeth, flesh, arms, birth marks, a new pair of shoes, and one unfading bruise,
See that could be the truth,
But it also seems a bit far.
So I close my eyes cause maybe what we see is not what we are, and maybe my vision is what makes me blind to that truth that lies behind,
and I see dreams, memories, thoughts, plots, unfathomable floating colored dots, numbers, dates and schemes and a little bothersome child that constantly screams questions that I find no answers to.
So maybe that's who I am to me but who am I to you?
I've been told so many times I look like I have a soul too old for my body,
That people see potential in me that I'll grow and become "somebody",
That I give some people the vibes that yes I am young but I also seem wise and this person once said that I creep them out because I seem like I'm not afraid of demise,
And so...
But that also doesnt feel like me,
So is any of that true?
When I look at you and our eyes meet do you really see my soul?
But is that a bunch of bullshit that we've been told because the truth is a bit too dull for our liking?
Let me stop right there because there has always been more questions than answers,
And I've always been calling out for somebody who has further knowledge but no one ever answers,
And it tells me on the web that throughtout history no one has ever answered,
And so...
Everything that we'd say or think is weak and brittle,
So I guess I'll settle for what's little and that being nuisance, silence, fiction and nonsense.
And I'll carry those along in my pack to support me when my words lag and my thoughts lack and rhymes turn corny and whack everytime I'm asked who I am?
Damn...
I don't know who I am,
But I'll tell you what I think?
I'm 70% percent my thoughts, 15% my state of being alienated and lost, I'm 7% disgusted and grossed out of the world and the rest is this vessel I carry and you percieve:
As that guy that returned home to escape war but now thinks home is what he should've escaped in the first place,
That fella stuck in a society that thinks of him as a disease and disgrace,
I'm misplaced with no right place,
And I think why I bother so much with what I am is because I bother so much about where I should be,
You feel me?
You ever stood amongst your people and still felt alienated?
Wanted to cuss at the world but was told not to complain about what was fated or you will be deemed insane?
So many quotes tell us to stop and stare but it's impossible and unfair because we were unwillingly born on a fast lane.
Funny thing is,
I don't know what's right and wrong now that I'm grown,
And Growth is relating more to the joker less to bruce wayne,
And in the process you'll find yourself working your ass off to avoid being a loser like superman and eventually become lex luthor.
You know?
I don't know anymore,
I just think.
There's only one truth:
I write; therefore I am.
And I think that what I write and I are kind of alike,
Because...
Poetry is lines, ryhmes, thoughts, schemes, syllables and words.
Also,
Poetry is intense expressions, confession, sighs, metaphors and lies.
Poetry is i dont know man its that thing that some people do.
Poetry to me is not poetry to you,
and so...
And I am water, flesh, clothes, an old soul that is fresh
I am that guy in the mirror, on the road, in my head and in your view,
I am "I've never heard of him",
And I am to me is not who I am to you,
And so...
oh,
This was a mess,
I've always been a mess,
And this poem was me, being spoken.

No comments:

Post a Comment